All of the Valentine’s Day home decor you need to make your space festive, cozy, and cute for the month of February!
This post may contain affiliate links
I’m not one to go crazy overboard when it comes to decorating for Valentine’s day. I do like celebrating the holiday, though, so it’s fun to add little touches to our home here and there!
I put together a roundup of Valentine’s Day home decor that’s all affordable so you can easily decorate for the upcoming holiday.
In case you missed it, I shared a roundup of cozy Valentine’s Day essentials the other day. You can check it out [here]. It has a bunch of things to you’ll need for a comfy and cozy Valentine’s celebrated at home!
I hope you’ll check out some of my other posts while you’re here, too!
See my DIY projects and inspiration [here]
Check out a home tour [here]
Check out some fashion posts [here]
There are links to everything below the image for easy shopping!
- Heart banner – this would look SO cute hanging on a fireplace mantle!
- Barefoot dreams throw – I shared a robe from Barefoot Dreams in my Valentine’s Day style roundup [here]. This blanket is made out of the same super soft material. They are AMAZING and would make the perfect gift!
- Anthropologie Reed diffuser – these are the best scents!
- Silk peony arrangement – this flower arrangement would look perfect on a nightstand, desk, or table. And what’s better than pink flowers for Valentine’s?
- Faux fur pink pillow – we have this faux fur pillow and the sherpa one on our bed and it looks perfect for Valentine’s and the whole month of February!
- Hello gorgeous coffee mug – this is the cutest mug and it can, of course, be used all year long. It’s especially cute for February, though! Would make a great gift for a coworker (or yourself!)
- Happy Valentine’s Day heart sign – This would look adorable hanging on a front door.
- Mini red lips-shaped string lights – I like to put these mini lights in a glass vase on our kitchen table. I have the clear ones year round, but these lip shaped ones would be so cute for February.
- Sherpa heart shaped pillow – like I mentioned above, we have this pillow as well as the faux fur pink one on our bed and I love it for February! These would also be so cute on a living room couch!
- Light up heart – how fun is this?! It would look really cute in a kids room, playroom, or on a bookshelf!
I hope you enjoyed this Valentine’s Day home decor blog post!
SHOP THE POST