A roundup of cozy Valentine’s Day essentials – everything you need for a cozy day IN!
This post may contain affiliate links
Happy February! Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching, and it’s got me thinking about how we’ll celebrate. We may go out for a date, but staying in is always fun too. Especially with the chilly temps, I’m all about staying home and getting cozy. What are your plans?
Today I’m sharing a round up of cozy Valentine’s Day essentials – everything you need for a night in (whether it’s by yourself, a Galentine’s party, or with your significant other!).
Shop everything below using the links OR you can scroll to the bottom of this post and shop via the “shop the post” widget!
- Silk sleep mask – this would make a great Valentine’s gift to yourself!
- Pink faux fur heart pillow – these pillows are so fun, and a cute way to decorate your bedroom or living room for the month of February
- Barefoot dreams cardigan – these cardigans are a DREAM. I’m definitely asking for one for Valentine’s Day! Barefoot Dreams makes several different styles, plus they have robes, pants, and blankets all in the same super-soft material. It feels like you’re wearing a cloud, I’m telling you. If you have someone special to buy for, BUY THEM THIS! Or just buy one for yourself. ;)
- Hello gorgeous coffee mug – because who wouldn’t want to sip coffee out of this cute mug in the morning?
- Raglan pullover – Every sweatshirt I’ve bought from American Eagle is great quality and really cozy. This one fits TTS and is really, really cute. It would also look perfect with some distressed denim shorts during the Spring months!
- Sherpa heart pillow – I paired this sherpa pillow with the faux fur one above, and it looks so cute! I’m always a sucker for a fun throw pillow. These are so affordable too!
- Cozy plush joggers – I wear my joggers all.the.time around the house. They’re so soft and comfy, perfect for a Valentine’s Day in.
- Faux fur slippers – These are adorable and extra soft. What more could you ask for in a pair of slippers?! Oh, and the color is perfect for Valentine’s!
- Satin boxer pajamas – These satin pajamas are SO cute, and I love that they’re shorts!
I hope you enjoyed this cozy valentine’s day essentials blog post!