Beauty must haves for a simple make up routine – the products I’m currently using for my everyday makeup look!
This post may contain affiliate links
I have been getting lots of questions lately on the makeup products I use! My routine is relatively simple – there typically is not much time to do elaborate makeup with two little ones running around! So, I like products that are pretty simple and effective. No messing around with makeup that doesn’t do what it’s supposed to!
I hope you’ll check out some of my other posts while you’re here, too!
See my DIY projects and inspiration [here]
Check out a home tour [here]
Check out some fashion posts [here]
I’m linking all of my products in this blog post for easy shopping. If you have any questions at all, please just let me know!
I’m listing the products I use below, in the order I use them.
- Moisturizer – I use this moisturizer with SPF 30 after washing my face. Every single day! I let it soak in for a little bit before starting my makeup.
- Foundation -I love this CC cream – the coverage is awesome (and buildable!) I use it in the “light” shade and like to use just a small amount. I start applying under my eyes, around my nose (and down the center of my nose)…anywhere there’s something I want to “cover” like dark circles, redness, etc. Then I just blend over the rest of my face.
- Liquid bronzer – This liquid bronzer is awesome. I use it in the color medium and apply to my cheekbones, temples, and sides of my nose.
- Concealer/highlighter – This blur and brighten crayon works wonders! I use it under my eyebrows, on my cheekbones, and down the center of my nose.
- Eyebrow pomade – I’ve been using this eyebrow pomade in “medium brown” for several years. I haven’t found anything else that works as well as it, so I’m sticking with it! I also use this brush to apply it.
- Blush – I like this matte blush in the color “aura” (it’s a matte rose color!). It’s a buildable color, which means you can start with a little and build up to what you like best.
- Powder – This pressed powder is awesome! It’s anti-aging and translucent. Perfect for setting your makeup!
- Mascara – I couldn’t find the exact mascara that I’m using right now online, but this is the exact same brand and I’ve tried it in the past and liked it!
- Lipstick + lip pencil – I LOVE this lipstick in the color “blankety” – it’s a great universal shade and perfect for everyday. I use this lip pencil in the color “soar” to line my lips!
Shop the post:
PS you can find a similar leopard headwrap [HERE]
I hope you enjoyed this Beauty must haves for a simple makeup routine blog post!