How to celebrate Galentine’s Day – 10 ways to celebrate with your girls!
This post may contain affiliate links
Yesterday was “Galentine’s Day” – a day to celebrate all of the women in your life! Do you celebrate the holiday? It’s such a fun way to show your girls that you love and appreciate them. I shared 10 ways to celebrate Galentine’s Day below. Keep scrolling to check them out!
Wondering why you should celebrate Galentine’s? Check out 23 reasons you need to celebrate Galentine’s Day this year here.
A couple girls and I got together this year for a photoshoot in honor of Galentine’s Day with Katie from KC Fizzolino. If you live in KC, you have to consider this adorable Prosecco truck for your next event! Katie and her husband, Tyler, brought the truck home from Italy – how cool is that?! You can read more about it here.
How to celebrate Galentine’s Day:
- Invite a girlfriend out for a cup of coffee! Or, if you live far apart, send her a gift certificate for a coffee via email. Who wouldn’t love that?!
- Get together for a manicure or pedicure and chat – an hour with no cell phones to distract you.
- Meet up for happy hour after work
- Want to plan a weekend-long celebration? Try a short road-trip with your best girlfriends. Stay in a hotel, go shopping, and go out for dinner.
- Take a workout class together at your gym! Most gyms let you bring a guest every once in a while, if you don’t belong to the same gym.
- Go to a local winery or brewery and do a tasting!
- See a movie in theaters together.
- Go for a walk around your neighborhood or in a park.
- Is crafting you and your bestie’s thing? Set aside a night to get together at your house, drink some wine, and craft your hearts out.
- Take a cooking or baking class together.
PS, just in case you want them, here are links to my outfit:
Oh, and in case you missed them, here are some of my other Valentine’s Day posts:
How are you celebrating Valentine’s Day this year?! I’d love to hear about it in the comments!
I hope you’ll check out some of my other posts while you’re here, too!
See my DIY projects and inspiration [here]
Check out a home tour [here]
Check out some fashion posts [here]
I hope you enjoyed this How to Celebrate Galentine’s Day blog post!