The Best Holiday Gifts For Her
Links to everything included for easy shopping!
- Keurig Coffee, Latte, and Cappuccino Maker – I have heard SUCH good things about this! Apparently the milk frother is even better than the Nespresso one – just sayin!
- J. Crew Shearling Moccasins – I shared the men’s version of these on my Men’s Gift Guide [here]. Get them when they’re on sale – they’re SO comfy and cozy, and the quality is awesome! I love that they have a hard sole, so you can wear them out to grab the mail (let’s be real I’ve totally worn them to the grocery store).
- Victoria Emerson Wrap Bracelets – I have two of these wrap bracelets and love them! It’s always hard for me to find something that fits my wrist well, so a wrap bracelet is perfect. They’re excellent quality and so, so pretty.
- Peter Thomas Roth Mix, Mask, and Hydrate Gift Set – this baby is on my wish list for this year! I always hear such great things about Peter Thomas Roth…and I love gift sets because there’s a smaller version of several products. The perfect way to try a few out and figure out what your favorites are! And also – who doesn’t love to get a fancy beauty product as a gift? (I typically don’t buy the “fancy” stuff for myself, so Christmas is the perfect time to add it to a wish list!)
- Anthropologie Fionn Earrings – these are so beautiful and dainty, yet still make a statement. My favorite kind of jewelry!
- J. Crew Cashmere lined leather gloves – I mean honestly, need I say more?! These gloves feel so luxe, are beautiful, and even have touchscreen technology in the fingers so you can use your phone. The Cadillac of winter gloves.
- Abercrombie Fair Isle Mock Neck Sweater – this comes in two colors, but the red is just so, so pretty for the holidays. It could definitely be dressed up or down, too!
- Sigma Beauty Most-Wanted Makeup Brush Set – Sigma brushes are such great quality, and this set has all the bases covered as far as brushes you’ll actually need and use!
- Free People Leggings – these have really good reviews and look SUPER flattering! I love, love this color (but it comes in a couple others, too!). These are definitely on my wish list!
- MAC lipstick in the color “Blankety” – Honestly, there are a ton of really pretty colors to choose from, so you don’t HAVE to go with blankety…it’s just my personal favorite. It’s the perfect nude-pink, wear every day kind of color.
- Kate Spade Leather Wallet – A sleek, pretty new wallet. Classic gift!
- Slipsilk Pure Silk Pillowcase – I have wanted one of these for so long! Silk is gentler on your skin, so it helps prevent wrinkles…plus it’s better for your hair (won’t tangle/cause breakage). It comes in lots of colors, too.
- Classic Uggs – Great quality, will last a long time…and SO insanely cozy, duh.
- Raspberry colored Uggs – If you’re feeling a little crazy, get the fun colored Uggs! There’s also a really pretty coral color that I love just as much! I like that the fun colors are a little edgy too – would be so cute with a graphic tee and a pair of leggings or skinny jeans. My vibe!!
- Nirvana tee – Speaking of graphic tees…this one is perfection!
- Heated Car Blanket – I got one of these (a different brand) as a gift a year or two ago and it’s still one of my most favorite things. I keep it in the car and just cover up with it while I’m driving on super cold days. I may look like a grandma but honestly… I could care less. ;) I’m COZY! These things are seriously genius, everyone should own one.
- Yeti coffee mug – So perfect for taking to work…or just using around the house. Will keep your coffee nice and hot for a long time (no more reheating in the microwave!).
- Anthropologie Capri Blue Jar Candle – these smell AMAZING! And this jar is just the prettiest. This one is on my Christmas wish list!
PS: You can see this year’s Holiday Gift Guide for MEN [here]!
Shop the post