Mother’s Day is quickly approaching, so I’ve put together a little mother’s day gift guide in case you’re shopping for someone special (or looking for gift inspo to give your husband!). Check out all of these Mother’s Day gifts below – everything is linked for quick and easy shopping!
This post may contain affiliate links
I hope you’ll check out some of my other posts while you’re here, too!
See my DIY projects and inspiration [here]
Check out a home tour [here]
Check out some fashion posts [here]
I’ve shared links underneath the collage for easy shopping!
- Jo Malone perfume – Jo Malone makes my favorite perfumes! I’m linking to the Poppy & Barley scent here (SO GOOD) but my other favorites are: Wood Sage & Sea Salt, Orange Blossom, and Nectarine Blossom and Honey. They’re made to be layered, too, so you can create your own custom scent!
- Barefoot dreams cardigan – I have this same cardigan in a different color, but this blue is super pretty. They are so soft and luxurious, well worth the splurge!
- Mama necklace – I mean, how sweet is this “mama” necklace?! It has TONS of great reviews and is so pretty. Love!
- Pave stud earrings – These earrings are the perfect size to make a little bit of a statement, but they’re studs so you can get away with wearing them for your everyday looks.
- Nespresso machine + milk frother – on my own personal wishlist! I’ve wanted one for forever…love that this comes with a milk frother, too.
- Mama Knows Best Apolis wine tote – I have a regular tote from Apolis and use it ALL of the time. The quality is really, really great, and it can hold a lot of weight. I love that this one is built specifically for wine (perfect for taking to BBQs or on picnics!), and the saying on it is so cute.
- Leopard slippers – I have the plain brown version of these slippers, but think the leopard print is so fun. They’re made really well and have a hard sole so you can wear them out to grab the mail…or to the grocery store if you want. I’m not judging. ;)
- Twist of fate ring – These rings are great for stacking or wearing on their own. Love the twist of this rose gold one.
- String of Beads ring – I have a ring that’s similar to this one (same brand, my exact one just isn’t made anyore), and it is great quality. I’ve had it for several years and it still looks perfect!
- Linked love ring – I have this pretty rose gold ring and it’s excellent quality!
- DIFF sunglasses – I have two pairs of sunglasses from this retailer, and they’re REALLY great quality. I have had them for several years! Love how cool this pair is.
- Zella leggings – These leggings always have really great reviews, and who wouldn’t love to be surprised with a comfy pair?!
Hopefully this list gave you a little inspiration for Mother’s Day gifts for everyone on your list! Happy Shopping!