This post may contain affiliate links
Happy FRIDAY! I’m so happy to be heading into the weekend – anyone else?!
Nordstrom is having an awesome sale right now, so I thought I’d share my top picks with you guys. Lots of great things for fall/winter to stock up on, as well as a few for spring and summer.
- Leopard booties – I always think of leopard as essentially a neutral. It looks great paired with almost anything, and it’s also fun to mix and match patterns (like leopard booties + a plaid flannel!). These also come in black and a gray suede.
- Madewell Wide Sleeve Sweater – This is such a classic looking sweater with a fun twist (the wide sleeves). So comfy and can be dressed up or down. A great fall staple.
- Hair clips – I love to pair girly with edgy – these would look great with an edgy graphic tee + those leopard booties!
- Sherpa pullover – This pullover is always a favorite. It’s really popular, and for great reason: it’s SO soft and cozy.
- Down parka – So cozy for winter, I love the length! Comes in three colors and is such a great deal on sale.
- Long sleeve turtleneck – This turtleneck sweater is long enough to wear with leggings, which is hard to find! Comes in two colors.
- Plaid flannel button up – I love flannel button ups for fall – they’re cute layered with a cardigan and tee shirt or tied around your waist. Very versatile and a great way to add some pattern to your look.
- Suede booties – These booties are a fall staple. I love the block heel, slightly pointed toe, and the color. They’ll go with everything!
- Leopard denim jacket – Last but not least, this leopard denim jacket is my favorite from the sale! SO DANG CUTE!
I hope you’ll check out some of my other posts while you’re here, too!
See my DIY projects and inspiration [here]
Check out a home tour [here]
Check out some fashion posts [here]