In January, I posted about our 2016 Home Goals, and one of those goals was to paint the built in bookshelves in our dining room. I have been debating back and forth about how I want to paint them – all white, white with a different color background, stained, etc.
I have been searching for a little inspiration on Pinterest, and though I haven’t decided exactly what I want to do to our bookshelves yet, I thought I’d share some of my favorite images. I’ll share the makeover later, but for now…maybe this will help me decide what I want to do!
Which one is your favorite?
Oh and by the way, here’s an update on where we’re at in finishing our goals for 2016:
2016 Home Goals
Finish painting our kitchen cabinets.
- Tear up the old carpet on the stairs + upstairs hallway/bedrooms/bathroom.
Finish epoxying the basement floor + top with polyurethane.
- Epoxy the garage floor.
- Finish painting the wall in the stairway.
- Paint the upstairs bedrooms and hallway.
- Install wood flooring in the dining room and kitchen.
- Paint the built-in bookshelves in our dining room.
- Find (or build) a dining room table.
- Plant a garden.
We still have a LOT to do…but it’s only March, so we can do this, right? Right?! ;)
I hope you’ll check out some of my other posts while you’re here, too!
See my DIY projects and inspiration [here]
Check out a home tour [here]
Check out some fashion posts [here]