All of my top picks from the Sephora Spring Sale Event – my tried and true OG favorite products plus the new products I’m looking forward to trying out!
This post may contain affiliate links
The Sephora Spring Sale Event is one of my most favorite sales because I love switching up my beauty routine as the weather warms up. This is the perfect time to try out new products but also to stock up on your tried and true favorites. Grab them while they’re on SALE!
I hope you’ll check out some of my other posts while you’re here, too!
See my DIY projects and inspiration [here]
Check out a home tour [here]
Check out some fashion posts [here]
I have shared links to all of my picks from the sephora spring sale event under the image for easy shopping!
Shop my tried and true OG favorite products
- Farmacy Green Clean – this makeup cleansing balm smells so good, and just MELTS your makeup right off. It works so well on eye makeup, too!
- Charlotte Tilbury Instant Eyeshadow palette – I bought this palette during the last spring sale event and have used (and loved!) it since then. The consistency is so pretty and smooth, the color payoff is amazing, and the colors are so pretty. Plus, it makes applying your eyeshadow so easy – four different “looks” are put together for you!
- Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray – I spray this on when my makeup is finished as a last step and it always makes my makeup stay on so much longer!
- Anastasia brush #12 – I use this brush to apply my Dipbrow pomade. I’ve had mine for YEARS and love it. Love that there’s a spoolie end, too, to brush your brows!
- Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade – Another OG fave, I’ve used the Dipbrow pomade for years in the shade medium brown.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz – If you want a more natural looking brow, this is a great option that I’ve used for years!
- NARS blush – I use the shade “orgasm” and it’s a cult favorite for a reason. The color is so pretty with just a hint of sparkle for a little extra *glow*
- NARS “The Multiple” – I get this in the shade “orgasm” too – it’s like a cream version of the powder blush. Love this for spring/summer for a quicker makeup look. OR you can also layer this under the powder blush to punch up your color a bit and make it last longer!
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum cream – This smells SO DANG GOOD and actually does tighten and smooth your cheeks! ;)
- Tan Luxe The Body tanning drops – I use these on my face and body. You just mix in with your regular moisturizer and apply that way. Gives you a great, natural looking tan without an over powering smell.
- Tarte lash curler – I grabbed this during a sale a year or so ago and love how well it curls my lashes. Bonus – this one comes with a mini mascara!
Shop the new-to-me products I’m looking forward to trying
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
- Hourglass Veil Powder brush
- Ilia Color Haze multi-use pigment
- Hourglass Foundation blush/brush No. 2
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting powder
- RMS beauty “un” cover-up concealer
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter
- Isle of Paradise Self Tanning drops
- Lancome Lash Idole mascara
- Lancome Cils Booster Lash Primer
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
- Dolce & Gabbana Garden perfume