This post may contain affiliate links
Easter is in just a few days…and naturally I’m scrambling to figure out what to put in my kids’ baskets again this year. It never fails – I do this every year!
I put together a roundup of super last minute easter basket gift ideas that you can order and receive all by Easter Sunday…if you order today!
Happy shopping, and happy almost Easter!
ITEMS ARE ALL NUMBERED – CLICK THE CORRESPONDING NUMBER BELOW TO SHOP!
1. Melissa & Doug Butterfly Magnets Craft set – For the kids who love to craft!
2. Easter Sidewalk Chalk – Always a spring and summer favorite.
3. Playfoam – This playfoam never dries out – genius!
4. Color changing reusable straws – My kids love my reusable straws, so I know they’d love to have their own. Plus, these change colors!
5. Stuffed bunny – An Easter classic! Comes in several sizes, too.
6. Dinosaur filled plastic eggs – These are prefilled, how wonderful is that?!
7. Color wonder mess free art desk – This probably wouldn’t fit in a basket, but it’s so cute and would make a fun Easter gift!
8. Slime time slime eggs – My kids LOVE slime, and this one sounds so fun!
9. Disney princess Lip Smacker set – This is so nostalgic for me – I used to LOVE Lip Smackers. Plus there are Disney princesses on these. So cute!
10. Minnie Mouse comb + mirror – I love this sweet little set
11. Hatchimals CollEGGtibles Easter Basket – I know that my 3 year old would absolutely love this – it sounds so fun.
I hope you’ll check out some of my other posts while you’re here, too!
See my DIY projects and inspiration [here]
Check out a home tour [here]
Check out some fashion posts [here]
I hope you enjoyed this Last Minute Easter Basket Gift Ideas blog post!