The ultimate holiday gift guide: for him – make your shopping easy this year!
This post may contain affiliate links
For some reason, I always feel like shopping for guys is harder than shopping for the girls in my life. Maybe that’s just because my husband is the type of person who goes out and buys something if he wants it (he has everything he wants, for the most part!). Or maybe it’s just because I’m a woman, so I find shopping for women easier. I put together this holiday gift guide: for him in the hopes that it will make your Christmas shopping easier this year!
Oh, and in case you missed it, I shared my holiday gift guide: for her the other day! Check it out [here]. I also shared a roundup of my favorite Christmas pajamas [here] – in case you’re looking for some!
Each item is linked below the image for easy shopping.
1.Patagonia pullover | 2. Toiletry case | 3. Duke Cannon News Anchor hair gift set* | 4. Surround sound gaming headphones | 5. Wireless headphones |6. Thermos | 7. Fitbit | 8. Ugg boots | 9. Grill set | 10. Joggers | 11. Tech gloves | 12. Bluetooth speaker
*Duke Cannon’s inclusion in this post is sponsored, but all thoughts and opinion are my own.
- Patagonia pullover – this pullover is a classic. It’s cozy without being too bulky, and comes in several colors.
2. Toiletry case – comes in several colors and is a great size for storing toiletry items
3. Duke Cannon News Anchor hair gift set – All of Duke Cannon’s products are hilariously named and unfussy – perfect for the men in your life!
4. Surround sound gaming headphones – great for gamers, and available for Prime!
5. Wireless headphones – I love these because they’re sleek and wireless. So perfect for anyone who loves being active…but they’re also great for airplanes, coffeeshops, etc.
6. Thermos – I LOVE these! I recently got a few different shapes/sizes and they keep your drink cold or hot for several hours (and plus they come in lots of great color options).
7. Fitbit – Another option that’s great for anyone who is into fitness
8. UGG boots – Can you believe these are Uggs?! They look nothing like the women’s boots that come to mind when you think “Uggs.” They’re super stylish and keep feet cozy.
9. Grill set – This set is perfect for grilling at home, tailgating, or camping.
10. Joggers – I bought these for Brandon a few months ago and he says they’re his favorite sweats ever.
11. Tech gloves – these are stylish AND functional…and you can even use your phone while you wear them!
12. Bluetooth speaker – I bought this speaker for Brandon last year, and he loves it. It’s shockproof and waterproof – perfectly rugged. And the sound is great!