In January, I posted about our 2016 Home Goals, and one of those goals was to paint the built in bookshelves in our dining room. I have been debating back and forth about how I want to paint them – all white, white with a different color background, stained, etc.
I have been searching for a little inspiration on Pinterest, and though I haven’t decided exactly what I want to do to our bookshelves yet, I thought I’d share some of my favorite images. I’ll share the makeover later, but for now…maybe this will help me decide what I want to do!
Which one is your favorite?
Oh and by the way, here’s an update on where we’re at in finishing our goals for 2016:
2016 Home Goals
Finish painting our kitchen cabinets.
- Tear up the old carpet on the stairs + upstairs hallway/bedrooms/bathroom.
Finish epoxying the basement floor + top with polyurethane.
- Epoxy the garage floor.
- Finish painting the wall in the stairway.
- Paint the upstairs bedrooms and hallway.
- Install wood flooring in the dining room and kitchen.
- Paint the built-in bookshelves in our dining room.
- Find (or build) a dining room table.
- Plant a garden.
We still have a LOT to do…but it’s only March, so we can do this, right? Right?! ;)
Don’t forget that you can sign up to receive my emails – I send one out every time I publish a new post, so you’ll never miss out on anything that’s happening on Shady Lane! There’s a sign up form at the very top of the page. Let me know if you need any help!